Berikut adalah profil dari Ketua ICA untuk periode 2017-2022.
HENRY ALEXIE BLOEM.
PLACE/DATE OF BIRTH
DENPASAR JULY 10Th ‘1968.
+ 628123872424. OR +628174700315
MARRIED WITH 4 (four) CHILDREN.
JLN.RAYA SESETAN, GANG MERAK NO.4 DENPASAR.80223.BALI.
HEIGHT & WEIGTH
180 CM & 90 KG.
COOKING, SPORT & BIG BIKE.
AWARD & ACHIEVEMENT
- Participating Chefs for Indonesian Culinary Heritage Week at Intercontinental Madrid, 1-8 February 2015, an Indonesian Food Promotion in conjunction with the Academy Gastronomy Indonesia and Embassy of The Republic Indonesia in Madrid, Spain.
- Participating Chefs with Executive Chef Ikue Arakane of Do Imaginia, Executive Chef Rory Greewood Meneair of RACV, Executive Chef Kevin Garcia of Etihad Stadium and Chef De Cuisine Jeffrey Tan of IPF Culinary Consultancy Service for OTIS Foundation Charity Dinner, Patrick and Sherry O’Brien, 25 October 2014, 30 Balwyn Road Centerbury 3126, Melbourne, Australia.
- Brand ambassador of KECAP SEDAP, for 2014 and 2015.
- Culinary Travel Through The Indonesian Archipelago. Sunday April 27 – May 2, 2014. At Kopi Kopi Indonesian Cuisine Coffee and Culture. 68 West 3rd Street New York, NY 10012.
- 10 December 2013, received Gold Medal for BEST PRESENTATION and Bronze Medal for BEST SERVICE for the MELAPA – MELAPI AWARD 2013, (Balinese Food Competition 2013) in Art Center Denpasar. (from 22 hotels in Bali)
- Certificate of acknowledgment as a paper presenter in The International Culinary Seminar and Exhibition 27 September 2013, Bali Tourism Institute, Bali Indonesia.
- Received award as Participant Executive Chef Cooking for Charity during Charity Gala Dinner in aid of Indonesian Diasporas Foundation for Humanity Work in Indonesia, in Jakarta Convention Center, August 18, 2013 during the 2nd Congress of Diaspora Indonesia.
- Jury for TOP CHEF INDONESIA 2013 at SCTV.
- Jury for The9th Indonesian Salon Culinaire, Jakarta 10-13 April 2013, Continental Competition Endorsed by WACS.
- 7 December 2012 as the winner for THE BEST FROM THE BEST (from 29 hotels in Bali), for the MELAPA – MELAPI AWARD 2012, (Balinese Food Competition 2012) in Art Center Denpasar. Gold Medal for Best Presentation, Gold Medal for Best Taste, and Gold Medal for Best Service
- 6 October 2012 as Indonesian Culinary Stars, on a Jakarta Culinary Festival 2012, during the grand opening of the event by showcasing knowledge and cooking techniques through Balinese Cuisine
- Winner a Gold Medal, for the Black Box Challenge During the US Dehydrated Potato Interactive Chef Workshop, 3 October 2012 at Sunrice Global Chef Academy, Singapore
- US Dehydrated Potato Interactive Chef Workshop by US Potato Board, 1 – 4 October 2012, At –Sunrice Culinary Academy in Singapore.
- 18 April 2012 Honorary Judge for Semifinal Indonesian Chef of The Years 2012, By Unilever Indonesia
- 7 Juni 2012 as a Honorary Judge for Fonterra Award Cooking Competition in Jakarta
- Honorary Judges for Gardenia Food & Garden Fair 2012 in Gardenia Country Inn – Kakaskasen II Tomohon, Manado 8-10 June 2012
- President of Indonesian Chef Association (ICA), 2012 – 2017. www.indonesianchefassociation.org
- Received Indonesia Archipelago Award 2011, from Manan Foundation, Atas Dedikasinya Merangkai Nusantara Sebagai Kreator Pelestari dan Pengembang Kulinari Indonesia (Jakarta 12 Desember 2011)
- Guest Judge for Master Chef Indonesia 2, episode 6 and the Grand Final 2011
- Represent Indonesia for Cooking Demo Indonesian Food, during Asean Plus Culinary Festival 2011 at La Piaza 16-18 September 2011, Jakarta.
- Represent Indonesia for Cooking Demo Indonesian Food, during Asean Fair 2011 at Discovery Mall Kuta 11 – 13 November 2011, Bali.
- Certificate of Recognition, has been designated by The Honorable Main Board as Aregala Area Director in Indonesia from 2011 until 2014. (Association of Western Hemisphere and World Gastronomic Restaurateurs ) www.aregala.com
- Certified Assessor Executive Chef 2010. From BNSP ( Indonesian Professional Certification Authority)
- Vote as a Culinary Executive Officer – Indonesia. (03/28/10 – 03/28/11) “The Influential Culinary Star”.
- President of Indonesian Chef Association (ICA), 2008 – 2012. www.indonesianchefassociation.org
- As an Assessor Team on the Tri Hita Karana Tourism Awards & Accreditations for the Balinese Food Festival 2008 at Bali Arts Centre, Denpasar Bali, 4 Dec.2008
- Honorary Judges for Jakarta Food Hotel Tourism – Salon Culinary in Jakarta, February 2007
- Honorary Judges for Gardenia Food & Garden Fair 2006 in Gardenia Country Inn – Kakaskasen II Tomohon, Manado 12 – 14 May 2006.
- Represent Bali As Team Culinary Captain to compete for the Indonesian Regional Final of MLA Black Box Culinary Competition, in Jakarta. April 5, 2005.
- In May 15, 2004 – Chef for Working Luncheon in Honors of The President of The Democratic Republic of Timor Leste, H.E. Mr. Kay Rala Xanana Gusmao, hosted by The President of The Republic of Indonesian, Ibu Megawati Soekarno Putri.
- Has appreciation from Dinas Kebudayaan Provinsi Bali, for become a Judge on June 22, 2003 during Pesta Kesenian Bali.
- Head chairman for 1st until the 5th “Dewata Culinary Competition,” with more than 150 Chef Participant from 25 hotels, 5 catering, 5 restaurants and 3 tourism hotel school in Bali, held on November 29, 2003, 2004, 2005, August 2006, and August 2007.
- “Indonesia Chef of the Year 2003” during Jakarta Grnad Final Cooking competition which held by Cipta Kreasi Sedap Sekejab – ABC.
- Chef for working luncheon for the President of the United Stated of America (USA), Mr. George W. Bush. This event was hosted by The President of the Republic of Indonesia, Ibu Megawati Soekarno Putri. During my assignment as Executive Chef at The Patra Bali Resort & Spa In October 2003
- President of “IJUMPI” Bali 2003-2007 which now officially merged under name of “ICA – Indonesian Chef Association.
- Has appreciation from PT Pamerindo Buana Abadi, Indonesia International Specialized Excebition, for professional excellence in committee organizing Bali Salon Culinary Challenge, January 31st – February 2nd 2002 & Bali Salon Culinary Challenge on 5th – 7th February 2004.
- Vice President Bali Culinary Professional (BCP Bali) 2002-2005.
- “Indonesian Chef of the Year 2002” by Unilever Indonesia in Jakarta on October 17, 2002. During the Indonesian Grand Final Black Box Cooking Competition.
- First winner in Bali during competition was held by Royco, Unilever Indonesia and become Bali Chef of The Month on July 2002.
- “Manager of the Year-2000” – Bali Dynasty Resort” for demonstrating exemplary Manager Assignment.
- Second winner during the Balinese Food Competition at Garuda Wisnu Kencana Nusa Dua on September 27, 2000, held by Dinas Pariwisata Provinsi Bali.
- Silver Medal for the Nasi Tumpeng during the Salon Culinary Jakarta’ 1999.
- Bronze medal for the Fruit & Vegetables Carving during the Salon Culinary Challenge, Jakarta October 15, 1995.
A leading position in reputable resort / villa which giving an opportunity to manage hotel / resort operation, utilizing abilities, developed through my Strong Food & Beverage background, leadership skill, hotel education, and organization skills..
- I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, and keep all professional matter completely confidential. I am a People person and work well with many different type of characteristic of people, have demonstrated the ability to delegate authority and problem solver.
- Multitasking ability – the management of my previous organization, gave me a unique perspective and understanding of all aspect of business and the ability to perform many varied task.
- I am a team player and I do believe in achieving a goal with a good cooperation within my team.
- I have a strong financial understanding, which been able to support me in achieving the Company Goal in reducing the internal Food Cost in achieving a better profit & result, in any austerity financial program or deployment situation in the resort.
- - Strong leadership skill
- - Trainer – ability to transfer knowledge to my subordinate
- - Strong organization understanding
- - Planning Menus
- - Food Production Budgeting Ordering & Rotating Stock Creating New Special Entrees
- - Catering service (both inside and outside services)
- - I run a 35 % Food Cost in my current organization which consider as a huge reduction from the previous Cost (from the previous Executive Chef)
- - Edible Fruit Displays and Fruit Carving
- - Asian and Western Cuisine Strong in Indonesian Cuisine Strong in Hot and Cold Kitchen
- - Banquets and Wedding with 33 % food Cost
- - Supervising more than 50 kitchen team
- - Strong networking with Local and International Hotel Supplier
PATRA JASA BALI RESORT & SPA. 5 Stars Hotel in Tuban Bali
Appointed as a Director Food and Beverage
Starting from April 6, 2013 up to now.
Running and responsible for all Food and Beverage Operation.
A five star Resorts with 169 rooms and 59 villas, 6 F& B outlets. Banquet facilities up to 1000
THE BREEZES BALI RESORT & SPA. 4 Stars Hotel in Seminyak Bali
Appointed as an Opening Team As a Director Food and Beverage
Starting November 3, 2008 up to April 5, 2013. Running and responsible for all Food and
RAMADA RESORT BINTANG BALI, 5 Stars Hotel in Kuta Bali
Appointed as an Executive Chef, start from August 1, 2006 - May 7, 2008.
A five stars resort with 402 rooms, 3 different F & B outlets with banquet facilities for more than 500 persons.
THE PATRA BALI RESORT & VILLAS, 5 Stars Hotel in Tuban Bali
Appointed as an Executive Chef, starting from November 1, 2001 up to July 31, 2006.
A five star Resorts with 169 rooms and 59 villas, 6 F& B outlets. Banquet facilities up to 1000 persons.
BALI DYNASTY RESORT, 4 Stars Hotel in Kuta Bali
Appointed as an Executive Chef, starting from June 1, 2000 up to October 2001.
A four stars resort, with 312 rooms, 5 FB outlet, banquet facilities up to 700 persons.
RADDIN SANUR BALI, 4 stars Hotel in Sanur Bali
Appointed as an Executive Chef, starting from july 15, 1999 up to May 31, 2000.
A four stars resort with 200 rooms, 5FB outlet, banquet facilities up to 600 persons
IMPERIAL COUNTRY CLUB, 4 Stars Club in Jakarta
Appointed as an Executive Chef, starting from May 1, 1999 up to July 10, 1999.
A member of international associate clubs operated by CCA International LTD at Lippo
Karawaci, with 4 FB outlet and banquet facilities up to 1500 persons .
DUSIT MANGGA DUA HOTEL, 4 Stars Hotel in Jakarta
Appointed as a Sous Chef from opening team, January 29, 1996 up to April 30, 1999. A four star hotel with 350 rooms, 9 FB outlet, banquet facilities up to 1500 persons.
IMPERIAL CENTURY HOTEL AND RESORT, 5 Stars Hotel in Jakarta
Appointed as Sr Chef de Partie, starting from February 23, 1995 uo to January 1, 1996
A five stars hotel with 4 FB outlets, banquet facilities up to 500 persons.
MELIA PANORAMA HOTEL, 4 Stars Hotel, Batam
Apointed as Chef de Partie from January 15, 1994 up to February 16, 1995.
BALI INTERCONTINENTAL RESORT, 5 Stars Hotel, Jimbaran Bali
As a kitchen Commis, from July 12, 1993 up to December 31, 1993
KERATON BALI COTTAGES, 4 Stars Hotel , Jimbaran Bali
As a kitchen commis from February 16, up to July 01, 1993.
RASA YACHT CARTER SERVICE, Benoa Harbour Bali
As a kitchen commis from November 13, 1991 up to January 30, 1993.
BALI MANDIRA COTTAGES, 4 Stars Hotel, Kuta Bali
As a kitchen helper from November 14, 1989 up to October 30, 1991.
- 1989 at Pertamina Cottage Bali as Kitchen Helper
- 1989 at Club Med Bali as Kitchen Helper
- 1989 at Mascot Ellen Cottage, Lombok as Kitchen helper
- 1998 – 1989 Hotel and Tourism Training Centre PPLP Dhyanapura, Bali – Indonesia
- 1985 – 1988 Senior High School Widhyapura, Bali – Indonesia
- 1982 – 1985 Junior High School Widhyapura, Bali – Indonesia
- 1976 – 1982 Elementary School Swastiastu, Bali – Indonesia